Friday, April 6, 2012

I Am Back

My last post dated 30th Dec 2010. Ghee! 1 year plus already. It is normal anyway for a people like me. 2011 is a year of drastic change to me. Girl friend->wedding->baby all in one shot. Ya what's in your mind is right. We accidentally went ahead of schedule (I quote my ex-colleague). My life has not been changed for quite some time (tzu chi & work). Then this sudden turning point is really a challenge.

Thanks to the support from my family members and friends. I would not have made it through (so far) without their solid support and understanding. Entering my marriage is indeed eye-opening. Brand new world ahead and change many of my way of life as well as thinking. Anyway, some hold on tight, be it good or bad. Good thing is what I learnt from Buddhism & Tzu Chi, bad thing is my addiction to play online chess.

2012 is yet another interesting year, with the commitment added on, I changed another new job, together with another team-mate of mine. Reporting to my ex-boss as well as having my secondary school-mate as my colleague. Life is happier here. We have moderate job load, friendly and easily-mixed-around colleagues and the biggest factor for me: higher pay. Another plus point is that I slowly resume my exercise after 1 year of empty page in my exercise diary.

Yet money is still not enough, who would said he had earned enough anyway? Probably some very minor few on this planet. This is my reason to be back. Blogging and try out the power of Adsense. Hopefully this could generate some side income for me to improve the standard of living. Probably this is not a good reason for blogging, the more appropriate one should be to share experience/opinion. anyway, this is a real one.

No comments:

Post a Comment